Stir-fry's are one of my favourite things to cook! You can load them up with lots of veggies and lots of flavour. They also take barely any time at all to make and are great for meal prepping for the week ahead.
You can make them vegan, like I have done here, or use your favourite protein - chicken or beef would go perfectly!
Time: 15-20 minutes
GF, Ve, DF
400g firm tofu
1/4 red cabbage
3 pak choy
2 capsicum, different colours
1 chilli, deseeded to reduce the heat
1 small knob of ginger
3 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp tamari sauce
1 tsp of sweet chilli sauce
1/4 cup of cashews
1. Place sesame oil and coconut oil in a fry pan and heat gently. Peel and finely slice ginger and place in the fry pan.
2. Thinly slice cabbage, capsicum, carrot and pak choy and place in the pan. Sautee gently over a medium to high heat for 10 minutes.
3. Heat another pan with 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Cut the tofu into 2cm cubes and sauté until golden. Once golden, set aside to add to the stir-fry.
4. Add the tamari, chilli sauce and cashews and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
5. Once it's all looking browned and cooked through, add the tofu and stir.
Serve with coriander or rice if you wish 😊