Watch the video below to see how it's done!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180degrees celsius, fan forced.
2. Mash the banana's in a small bowl. Add in your eggs, honey and vanilla essence. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a larger mixing bowl, sift the coconut flour and almond meal. Add cinnamon and baking soda.
4. Add the wet ingredients in with dry ingredients. mix well. Fold in the walnuts.
5. Grease the loaf tin with butter or coconut oil. Lightly dust with coconut flour.
6. Place banana bread mix into the tin and smooth it out so that it is even.
7. Slice the last banana in half, length ways, and place on top of the batter. Press down gently. 8. Top with walnut chunks.
9. Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
10. Set it aside to cool before removing from the loaf tin.
11. Slice and serve with butter or your go to spread!